Save time searching for records with color coding as your easy, visual guide
Colors for SuiteCRM helps you create and maintain a unique color code of your customer data so it’s easy to identify the records matching the criteria with a highlighted color. What’s unique about this add-on is, it allows you to configure colors at both the field level and sub-panel level within a module.
Benefits of the Colors for SuiteCRM add-on:
- Ability to identify records of matching criteria and perform quicker actions on them
- Reduces the time of searching for particular records/conditions
What does the Colors SuiteCRM add-on do?
- Add-on applies the color code [background, text, and link color] on the ListView, Home page dashlet and Subpanel (Detail View)
- Option to add own rules and color code
- Option to add multiple conditions for a rule
- Option to add multiple rules for the same module, for example, email opt-out is checked AND/OR Status is converted
- Supports all the custom SuiteCRM modules
SuiteCRM administrators can configure the Colors easily using the following steps.
- Give an appropriate name for the newly created Color Configuration
- Choose the module for which you need to configure the color
- If you want to change the color of the subpanel, check the “For Subpanel?” checkbox and it will show a dropdown that contains a related module list
- If you want to in-activate the configuration, uncheck the “Active?” checkbox
- You can choose the background, text, and link color from the “Color Configuration” block
- In conditions, you can add single/multiple conditions like “Status is Converted” AND/OR “Country is USA”