Save time searching for records with color coding as your easy, visual guide
Colors for SuiteCRM helps you create and maintain a unique color code of your customer data so it’s easy to identify the records matching the criteria with a highlighted color. What’s unique about this add-on is, it allows you to configure colors at both the field level and sub-panel level within a module.
Benefits of the Colors for SuiteCRM add-on:
- Ability to identify records of matching criteria and perform quicker actions on them
- Reduces the time of searching for particular records/conditions
What does the Colors SuiteCRM add-on do?
- Add-on applies the color code [background, text, and link color] on the ListView, Home page dashlet and Subpanel (Detail View)
- Option to add own rules and color code
- Option to add multiple conditions for a rule
- Option to add multiple rules for the same module, for example, email opt-out is checked AND/OR Status is converted
- Supports all the custom SuiteCRM modules
SuiteCRM administrators can configure the Colors easily using the following steps.
- Give an appropriate name for the newly created Color Configuration
- Choose the module for which you need to configure the color
- If you want to change the color of the subpanel, check the “For Subpanel?” checkbox and it will show a dropdown that contains a related module list
- If you want to in-activate the configuration, uncheck the “Active?” checkbox
- You can choose the background, text, and link color from the “Color Configuration” block
- In conditions, you can add single/multiple conditions like “Status is Converted” AND/OR “Country is USA”
ghansen – 6:08 pm September 4th, 20208 months ago –
This is a great addition to Suitecrm and a feature some of our users were asking for. from identifying high priority records or reducing visibility to records that are not longer needed for day to day but are still need.
On records that we archive but still need access to we have is set up to turn the text and link text to a light grey. We have many other scenarios set up.
Thank you to Raj and his team for useful is to set up plugin and excellent customer service!