Your color-coded away to see your CRM achievements and what to focus on next
The Scorecard add-on for SuiteCRM is a visual reporting tool that helps users measure their current progress to better identify which records they should focus their time on next. Using a unique color code system and data filter option, users can easily visualize the status of CRM records from the List View and Detail View of any module.
Ultimately, Scorecard helps organizations to ensure they are measuring their efforts and what efforts matter the most in terms of success for the business.
- Helps users to know current status in the form of count and value
- Helps salespeople easily know their deal values
- Helps salespeople to pay more attention to the stage or status
- Helps support people to easily know their case status and focus on open cases
- Easily identify records with unique color code
- Users can filter records easily
- Filter records with existing searched records
- Currency Support in sum display on Scorecard
- Helps to find empty values
- Each user can set their own Scorecard
- Scorecard is the mini dashboard which helps you to analyze data
- Scorecard’s simple and colorful user interface attracts users
- Works on almost all default and custom modules in SuiteCRM
- Works on any dropdown, dynamic dropdown field available in module
- Admin can enable or disable modules for Scorecard
- Users can check status of their work without in report OR filter
- No need to create any special reports
- Helps to find invalid dropdown values
- Filter with invalid values for correction of data
- Upgrade safe.
How to Use Scorecard
Configure any dropdown and currency field (optional) which you want to use with Scorecard, then set a unique color for each option of the selected dropdown field.
Once you configure Scorecard, it looks like the example below:
Reconfigure and Filter
There are no reviews yet.