Flag icons help you quickly identify where your CRM contacts are located
Conveniently convert your CRM phone field with country flags to quickly identify where your contacts are located. This helpful SuiteCRM solution will add a flag dropdown with the country code to any phone input, detect the user’s country, and show the flag based on the user’s country. It will also display a relevant placeholder and provide formatting/validation methods.
- Provides a very friendly user interface to enter a phone number; all countries are shown as a dropdown list with the flags and suggested phone number
- Automatically select the user’s current country using an IP lookup
- Navigate the country dropdown by typing a country’s name, or by using up/down keys
- No need to remember country codes
- The user types their national number and the plugin gives you the full standardized international number
- Retina flag icons
How it Works
Edit View of Record
When you open any record, it will select the current country using an IP lookup. Below you can see the 3 phone fields with different country codes. Once a mobile number is entered, it will automatically add a country flag.
Detail View of Record
You can see the mobile numbers are saved with their respective country codes. When you open this record in Edit View, It will be visible with a country flag like above.
Email – email@example.com
Skype – firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.